Regular readers know that I am a big fan of Daniel Sandler blushers, they are so unique with that one-of-a-kind liquid formula. I have written so many times about them, and here is a link to a very detailed review with the tips from Daniel himself. I also wrote about the cream formula, too.
I like that Daniel doesn’t bring out tonnes of products but when he does – they are awesome. This month he added two new shades of the liquid Watercolours and one cream version to his line, and they all are dreamy.
You can choose from Rose Glow ( a pastel pink-peach shimmer) and Golden Glow (warm bronze shimmer); the cream shade is Soft Bronze (a delicate pink-peach hybrid with a twist of a bronze). And they are honestly my favourite shades from Daniel so far, and I have quite a collection at this point.
All three shades give that healthy glowing effect which
I had a chance to try two products from the Organic Surge; I have recently shared my impression about their body wash, and today I want to tell you about the Eye Gel.
I personally am a big believer in a good eye product, and always use an eye cream. I have dry skin, so I prefer rich and moisturizing textures. But since such formulas can be too heavy for summer, it’s all about the eye gels now.
This particular eye gel is promised to reduce puffiness and rejunevate skintone; it is enriched with aloe vera and green tea. Luckily, I do not
I love seeing what people take with them on a holiday so here is a post about what I had with me.
But first of all, here is a ‘holiday postcard’ 🙂 I am wearing Illamasqua’s Nomad. Not sure about my friend as she forgot the name of the polish.
I did not want to take tones of products with me
as I often do so I have chosen the them very carefully.
- La Roche Posay Anthelios XL which I used a face sun screen
- La Roche Posay Posthelios Hydrating After-Sun Melt-In Gel. This is a genius product and I will definitely write a detailed review about it later.
- I also had a Garnier Ambre Solair body sunscreen which I forgot to include, as well as a deodorant and face cream.
Body Products (all are travel sized):
- Clarins Smoothing Body Scrub. This is a very gentle finely milled scrub. Will write about it later.
- Apivita Bergamot and Green Tea Shower Gel. The scent is nice and refreshing and it leaves the skin clean and ready for a moisturizer.
- Cowshed Grumpy Cow Uplifting Body Lotion. The scent is definitely uplifting and invigorating. This lotion is moisturizing but not sticky. I definitely want to try other Cowshed lotions now.
I took Apivita Proploine Shampoo and Nourishing and Repairing Mask for Dry-Dehydrated Hair with me. Shampoo is in the Mane ‘N Tail bottle as I did not want to take a whole 250 ml bottle. Both products worked brilliant on my hair after the sun and sea. You can read my review here.
- I had only only perfume with me and it was Jo Malone’s Blackberry and Bay cologne. Read about it here.
- I also had Elemis’ Pro-Collagen Advanced Eye Treatment which I also plan to write about later.
As for the makeup,
I wanted to try Bourjois 1 Seconde Nail Polishes for some time, as I’ve heard so many great things about the range. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find a shade that I would really want. But… when I’m in doubt – I go for red. This is how I got 11 Style in Rouge.
The formula is really amazing, it is opaque with one coat, glides on smoothly and definitely dries quicker than most nail polishes. Plus I like the wide brush which allows you to save time on the application, too. Plus it’s easy to control (the brush) and you don’t get the nail polish all over the place.
As for the shade – 11 Style in Rouge is a gorgeous bright warm red. Perfect shade to brighten up dull weather & mood. Although I like cool toned or classic reds, this one is
Regular readers may know my obsession with Neutrogena’s body lotion with Nordic Berry but this time I’ve decided to get a Deep Moisture one. And it is a favourite of a lot of people with very dry skin.
And, as someone with extremely dry skin, I can confirm that it is amazing! One of the best affordable body lotions you can get. It definitely moisturizes and nourishes the skin, without leaving a greasy residue. I find that the only body cream in the same price range I like as much, as this one is the red one (as I call it) by Garnier which I have used several bottles of.
Neutrogena lotion has