I already made a post about Sally Hansen Nail Polishes and the one about Purple and Berry Nail Polishes: Swatches. But now I have one more Sally Hansen nail polish – Chocolate Nut. So here are the updates and the swatches of 5 Xtreme Wear nail polishes by Sally Hansen:
20 Brick Wall – crimson
24 Black Out – black
30 Chocalate Nut – shimmery brown
36 Crushed – shimmery coral
37 Blue It – shimmery blue
Last week I found photos of Christmas 2009 Collection by Philosophy. Although some productsare not new, most are new. Here is the list of products and some photos.
- First Snow- Snow body lotion, Snow Shower exfoliating gel, Snow Kiss lipshine $ 25.00
- Angel Cakes- 3in 1 and Bubble Bath ( 8oz each) and lipshine $ 20.00
- Silent Night – Lavender 3 in 1 16 oz. $ 16.00
- Snow Shoes and Mittens- Foot Cream and Hand Cream, 4 oz each $ 20.00. One of my favorites. A clean and crisp smell, a tad sweet but not fruity. Unique and nice.
- Classic Cookbook- 6 of 2oz 3 in 1s in baked goods scents $ 35.00
- The Cookie Exchange- Encased in an old style metal cookie tin 4 3in1s ( 4 oz each)in cookie flavors. $ 30.00
- The Gingerbread Man -16 oz 3 in 1 at $ 16.00 & 23 oz Body Scrub at $ 25.00
- Holiday Spice and Everything Nice – Another of my picks. A sweet spice , a nice mix, not too strong on any one note. 8 oz 3in1 & . 5 oz lipshine $ 16.00
- The Bake Shoppe- 2 of the 3in 1s, 1 lipshine, 1 lotion $ 30.00
- The Winter Escape- Wins hands down for cutest packaging. This is the one I show both inside and out of box. The Marshmallow scent is delicious and exactly like creamy marshmallow . The set is Peppermint Hot Cocoa 4 oz, Marshmallow Cream body souffle 2 0z, and lipshine. $ 25.00
What is written:
The end of the day means heavy legs, swollen ankles and feet? Run for this “light legs” cream which relieves them and stimulates venous return. Freshness takes up your legs on the first application. Relaxed and decongested, they are comfortable throughout the day.
- Horse chesnut extract acts on water retention.
- Propolis extract benefits microcirculation.
- Sweet clover prevents water retention.
- Menthol brings an immediate sensation of freshness.
- No mineral oil.
- Contains parabens.
- Massage onto legs working upward.
- Do not apply on cuts or mucous membrane.
- Avoid contact with the eye.
- Wash your hands after use.
Green Mama’s Tip :
Your feet and ankles will say thank you too!
What do I think:
IsaDora Black Rose – Trend Fall 2009 – here you can check details and swatches of IsaDora Fall 2009 Collection.Photo is also from that blog.
Sensitive skin needs special care…advices, tips and recommendations. This is a nice post to read if you have sensitive skin
Do you love fashion and beauty. Than check the scans of Vogue Russia. August 2009
Want to create a natural makeup? Check the photos Clarins Fall 2009 – Nude Inspiration
Like Illamasqua? Then check out The Illamasqua Swatch Project- Eyes to see swatches of ALL eyeshadows!
I am sure that everyone loves sales! You can get lots of products with a discout by visiting Autumnmasqueradesales blog. There you can get for e.g. Givenchy V Eye P Palette Caviar and Pearls (LE) only for $31
Flashing Flecks of lustrous glimmer give the lips a new kind of high-beam shine, while the balm-effect of the pillow-top comfort creme keeps the supple going and going. Ultra-luxurious, no sticky smack or drag. Aloe and Vitamin E enrich, keep lips lightweight but strong-willed, for long-lustre, ultimate luminosity. Wear it alone for medium-sheer, dewy coverage… For dazzle with absolute comfort, it’s better than brilliant. And the accompanying applicator brush is a dream.
Dazzleglass Cremes ($18):
- Soft Dazzle, Mid-tone peach pink with gold pearl
- Sublime Shine, Light coral brown with gold pearl
- My Favourite, Pink Light blue pink with pearl
- Perfectly Unordinary, Bright yellow pink with gold pearl