I am really impressed with this new innovative hair care range – Concoction.
The concept is simple yet brilliant! You choose your base shampoo, and so far, there are four variations: Lemon + Verbena, Black Pepper +Citrus, Rosemary + Mint and Bakhour. [Each is £11 from Selfridges]
And then add two superserum shots to the base you’ve chosen. There are eight available so far; each is £1.50. There is a also a conditioner available – Crème De Concoction Conditioner: Cashmere + White Lily, £16.
I was given a Nourish+ Protect Lemon + Verbena ShampYou and two superserum shots: Turn up the volume (wheat amino acid complex) and Back to your roots (Lavender and Chamomile extracts).
As you may know, I am very picky about my shampoo and this one really delivers! It leathers up nicely and leaves my hair clean, smooth and shiny. I think that it is perfectly balanced, nourishing, but without weighting the hair down. I also like the smell and, which is very important, the pump on the bottle, I think it is very
Regular readers know that I am not a big powder user ( I have a lot of different powders in my kit; but this is the only one that I use on myself). But even I, with my very dry skin, like some powder on a hot and humid day. To a)make my makeup last longer b)mattify my T-zone a bit.
This is why today I want to tell you about my personal favourite powder which is Rouge Bunny Rouge Flawless Face Powder Precious Velvet.
I’ve had it for 2 years now, so I am not sure why it took me so long to write about it…
Why do I like it?
- It doesn’t enhance the dry patches on the skin that I may have and doesn’t dry out my skin.
- I don’t feel this powder on my face, it is very lightweight.
- The brand says that it melds with the skin, and I totally agree. It is not visible at all. You just get a perfected and flawless finish.
- I like the effect Precious Velvet gives, it mattifyes but doesn’t make your face look flat and life-less, you skin shows through.
- For me personally, the effect lasts all day, but if you very have oily skin, you may need a special matte powders. I haven’t tried it on anyone with such skintype so can’t make any comments. But on girls with normal skin it worked amazing, as well.
- As for the main ingredients, Rouge Bunny Rouge list the following: “Papaya Fruit Extract as a natural “face lift” and skin softener, plus Hyssop Extract with soothing properties. Rice Powder imparts a perfectly natural, non-shiny finish. “
First of all I apologize for the lack of reviews and swatches. I still haven’t bought a camera. I plan on getting two cameras – one a purse friendly “simple” camera, something like Nikon S3100 or S5100 and one pro camera.
For some reason I find it so hard to choose what I want/need but I promise to get it at the end of this week/beginning of next one.
I have so many new exciting products to show you so can’t wait to get a camera. Luckily, I have some photos I’ve taken before my camera was gone.
I don’t want this post to be completely off topic so here is a review of the soap which I’ve recently purchased at L’Occitane.
I encourage my friends and readers to experiment with the colours they wear. So I thought I should do it, too! This is why I went out and bought this barbie pink nail polish.
Now seriously, me wearing such nail polish is like a lady with a very conservative taste wearing a black nail polish.
I only love pink in lip products and blushes, everywhere else – it’s a big n0-no for me!
Ladies (and gentlemen), let me introduce the best eye liner I have ever used. I love my black eye liners, and I am very picky about them, and ByTerry Ligne Blackstar just ticked all the boxes!
I have actually included it in the my top makeup products of 2018.
I’ve actually bough this eye liner without reading any reviews, as I was expecting exceptional quality from such a high end brand, and it did not disappoint. Everything about this liner is incredible.
The slick and beautiful metallic design, the very user-friendly nib and the formula. The shape of the tip is perfect, I have actually included a photo comparison with other products. It is so easy to achieve the line you wish, both thin and precise or fierce and bold!
The formula is