Chanel: New Shades of Rouge Allure, Le Crayon Lèvres and Le Vernis
Chanel released new shades of Rouge Allure luminous satin lip colours (£25), Le Crayon Lèvres precision lip definers (£17.50) and Le Vernis nail colours (£18).
The shades are:
I love how the meaning of red to Gabrielle is described by Chanel (the brand): ‘Red is more than a colour, it is an attitude and a sign of distinction. Paradoxical and intriguing, but never innocent, red shimmers and makes a statement. On lips, it combines strength, femininity and allure.’
- INCANDESCENTE, a flamboyant red with insolent radiance.
- COROMANDEL, a luminous and precious orange-red.
- PIRATE, an ultimate, slightly bluish red.
- PALPITANTE, an exquisite shade of raspberry red.
- PASSION, a dazzling and absolutely glamorous red.
- INIMITABLE, an intense, irresistible red with pearly reflections.
- ÉVANESCENTE, a natural beige for a sophisticated nude effect.
- PIMPANTE, the subtle seduction of a peach tone.
- SÉDUISANTE, a natural pink, hesitating between candor and spicy charm.
- EXALTÉE, a true fuschia, deliciously provocative.
- EXTATIQUE, the freshness and playfulness of an intense bluish pink.
- ENJOUÉE, a fresh, energising coral pink.
- EXCENTRIQUE, an absolutely bold and luminous apricot shade.
- DÉTERMINÉE, a violet-plum brown with a bewitching character.
- ROUGE NOIR, the revolutionary deep red, now a classic.
- DÉLURÉE, the brazen originality of a deep brown.
- Orange Intense
- Rouge Profond
The fourth shade of Crayon Levres is Rouge Noir, and the other four shades of Le Vernis, besides Beige are Holiday, Coromandel, Pirate and Rouge Noir.
Available nationwide from 14th September 2012.