Chanel Printemps Precieux de Chanel Makeup Collection for Spring 2013
This Spring Chanel’s makeup collection is all about beige and brown eye products and bright and fresh lip products. There is also a beautiful apricot blush, exclusive highlighter and three signature nail polishes.
Peter Philips was inspired by an old photograph, with an “unusual yet sublime brooch set with amethysts and placed on rough fabric”.
This collection includes:
POUDRE SIGNĒ DE CHANEL (Highlighting Face Palette), £46
Pale beige highlighter with embossed camellias, double C logos and lipsticks.
JOUES CONTRASTE (Powder Blush), £31
Frivole, a luminous apricot shade.
LES 4 OMBRES (Quadra Eyeshadow), £37
Raffinement: Pearly beige, matte brown, coppery mink and luminous taupe.
OMBRES CONTRASTE DUO, £30
Sable – Emouvant: Shimmering beige and shimmering deep, warm brown.
STYLO YEUX WATERPROOF (Long-Lasting Eyeliner), £19
- SANTAL, an elegant brown
- OR ROSE, a delicate and light rosy beige
- BÉRYL, a fresh lilac
ROUGE ALLURE VELVET (Luminous Matte Lip Colour), £25
- LA FAVORITE, is an exuberant coral
- L’ÉCLATANTE, an insolent pink (matches the FRACAS nail polish).
ROUGE ALLURE (Luminous Satin Lip Colour), £25
- FANTASQUE, a soft rose with pearly reflections
- PRÉCIEUSE, a peach-warmed beige
- CAPTIVANTE, a brown with, refined shimmers of copper and amber
- ENVOÛTANTE, a shimmering violet-plum.
ROUGE ALLURE EXTRAIT DE GLOSS (Pure Shine Intense Colour Long Wear Lip Gloss), £25
- ATTIRANCE, a coppery beige
- MERVEILLE, subtle brown reflections with lilac rosewood
LE CRAYON LÈVRES (Precision Lip Definer), £17.50
- PALISSANDRE, a refined brown
- RUBELLITE, coordinated with the intense pink of ROUGE ALLURE VELVET L’ÉCLATANTE.
LE VERNIS (Nail Colour), £18
- EMPRISE, a natural rosy beige takes on a slight opaque touch for an instantly modern look.
- ACCESSOIRE, a deep red-brown shade opts for luxury and sensuality.
- FRACAS, a vibrant pink radiantly showcases bold femininity.
This collection is available from January 18th.