Ever since I saw the preview of China Glaze Anchors Away collection for Spring 2011 I couldn’t wait till the release day!
And here we are, China Glaze posted the swatches via their twitter account.
There are 12 shades and they are SO gorgeous. I am still in love with the “Christmassy” nail polishes but these shades are stunning for Spring. Plus I am very happy about the nautical theme, love it!
So enjoy the shades:
- Pelican Gray, high shine, cool toned grey crème.
- Sea Spray, calming pale blue crème.
- Below Deck, a flirty mix of taupe and violet.
- Ahoy! Intense pink that flashes with reflective glass speck.
- Hey Sailor, a vibrant crème red.
- Life Preserver, highly pigmented and luxurious poppy crème.
- Lighthouse, multi-dimensional, bright yellow glass speck.
- Starboard, hip and playful green crème.
- First Mate, sophisticated and rich navy crème.
- White Cap, whimsical and sparkling multi-dimensional white.
- Knotty, micro-particle beige shimmer.
- Sunset Sail, delightful peachy pink high shine crème.
I LOVE the shades, well, maybe not the last 3, just not my style, but the others are simply gorgeous. Ahoy! is probably my favourite. I also love the green, yellow and blue shades. And the 3 nail polishes from the 1st photo are also pretty! Which one do you want?