China Glaze Tis the Season to Be Naughty and Nice. Holiday 2010 Collection Swatches
Have you seen the new China Glaze holiday 2010 collection Tis the time to be Naughty and Nice?
- Sugar Plums, plum shimmer with microglitter!
- Naughty and Nice, a deep, dark, wine shade.
- Mommy Kissing Santa, a deep, cherry-red shimmer…very pretty!
- Party Hearty, flecks of green, gold and red glitter. Perfect for layering!
- Jolly Holly, forest green shimmer and absolutely gorgeous!
- Peace on Earth, an olive-toned green shimmer.
- Jingle Bells, a nudish, champagne shimmer.
- Little Drummer Boy, navy shimmer…very unique for the holidays.
- Midnight Kiss, a shiny gold shimmer, perfect for the Holidays!
- Snow, a creme shimmery sheer white that looks amazing with a couple coats!
- Frosty, this one has the shimmer!
- Cheers to you, a shimmery silver that looks just like tinsel!
All the swatches are from China Glaze twitter. These are not all the colours, stay tuned to see even more sets!