I have already posted quite a few Christmas Gift Guides, and there are more to come…
And today it is a nail polish edition. Here are the three sets that I personally think are the best! And I’d totally love to receive each myself.
- Kundalini Hustle – Opaque poppy red.
- Shattered Souls – Large and small gold glitter particles suspended in clear base.
- Dark Like Me – Opaque aubergine.
Oh, yes, please. I have just been browsing the brand’s website, and it is a work of art – stylish and chic. And this set is so luxurious, any beauty lover would be delighted to find one under a [Christmas] tree. There is also one more set available.
Ciate OLIVIA PALERMO’S FASHION EDIT £25/ $30 from Sephora.
4x Mini Paint Pot (5ml) Sundays, Hutch, Brooklyn, Napa Valley
Comes in a festive packaging and in high-end looking bottles adorned in gold, and you can never go wrong with those four shades.
Nails Inc Code Red Nail polish collection £29 Web exclusive 3 x 14ml from here.
- Trafalgar Square – full coverage red glitter nail polish
- Tate – deep red nail polish
- Victoria – dark cherry nail polish
Yes, red is the ultimate colour for a manicure, and I am loving all three from Nails Inc.
By the way, if you want to see my #nailsoftheday – you can follow me on Instagram.