Clarins Gorgeous Getaways Face and Body Essentials
I wanted to get Clarins’ Gorgeous Getaways Face and Body Essentials (£44.10) for some time now. The brand brought it out last year and they brought it out this year, as well. So I did buy it finally and it was my first beauty purchase of 2013!
This is a great way to try the brand and save a lot of money. Or if you are already a fan of Clarins, and I am, a great way to stock up on your favourites.
I have already tried four products out of six and have actually reviewed three out of four, so you can see the links below.
- Beauty Flash Balm 50ml, read my review here.
- Hand and Nail Treatment Cream 100ml, read my review here.
- One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser 75ml, new product to me.
- Moisture-Rich Body Lotion 100ml, will write a review soon.
- Foot Beauty Treatment Cream 30ml, new product to me but I have already tried it… it’s amazing.
- HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase 15ml, read my review here.
I will definitely write about three other products in the future, so stay tuned. And what was your first beauty purchase of 2013?
By the way, I have already ordered some other Clarins products, as they offered a great gift with purchase…Perfect Body Care Combo: Clarins Body Oil and Lotion