Clarins Natural Glow 5-Colour Eye Shadow Palette Review and Swatches
Meet the star of Clarins Spring 2016 release, the Natural Glow 5-Colour Shadow Palette (£33). This is a quint which comes in the most beautiful compact, it is a beautiful reflective copper.
Inside you get the following shades:
- a pale pink glitter (my personal favourite), it gives that beautiful multi-dimensional effect; just make sure you are being careful with your application, as it can get all over the face, as all glitter shades.
- the next one is a matte ivory shade which will be a my-skin-by-better for light skin-tones and a highlighter for darker skin tones.
- metallic copper, with peachy pink under tones, the most unique one from the metallic trio.
- metallic bronze, will look flattering on pretty much everyone.
- dark purple, a great shade to use as a liner or for the outer corner.
All five, especially the metallics, are exceptionally creamy and smooth, they blend out beautifully and apply like a dream. Out of all Clarins eye shadow palettes that I own – this quint has to be my favourite, quality-wise.
So, if you are looking for a well-edited palette for an every day – this is a great one. These are nudes with a twist, they will compliment the palettes that you already own and will allow you to create quite a few different looks with it.