Create Emma Watson’s Look for Vanity Fair with Chanel
It’s not a secret that I like Emma Watson and I already wrote about several looks she was wearing and today I want to share with you what products were used to create her look for Vanity Fair June 2010. You can check out the video about the shoot for the magazine below.
I think Emma looks fabulous and, although it’s not very hard to look amazing when you are only 20, some manage to prove the opposite. But not Miss Watson of course.
Here is the list of products that were used to create this look
- Chanel Les 4 Ombres de Chanel Eye Shadow
- Chanel Inimitable Mascara Multi-Dimensionnel in Noir
- Chanel Pro Lumiere Professional Finish Makeup S.P.F. 15 in Nude
- Chanel Correcteur Perfection Long Lasting Concealer in Beige Clair
- Chanel Joues Contraste Powder blush in Orchid Rose
- Chanel Aqualumiere Sheer Colour Lipshine S.P.F. 15
- Dior Vernis Long Wearing Nail Lacquer in Porcelaine
I have to say that Orchid Rose by Chanel is my favourite blush and I will try to write a review for you all soon 🙂
List of products from Vanity Fair