Create Emma Watson’s Look with Chanel Makeup
Did you see the dresses and looks celebs were wearing at 2010 Costume Institute Gala this Monday (May 3rd) at the Metropolitan Museum of Art New York. There were several dresses and looks that I liked but today I want to tell you what products were used to create Emma Watson’s look. I’ve chosen Emma because I really like her and think that she always looks gorgeous.
Make-up Artist Fulvia Farolfi
- CHANEL Sublimage Serum
- CHANEL Teinte Innocence in Beige
- CHANEL Natural Finish Loose Powder in Clair
- CHANEL Quadra Eyeshadow in Enigma.(New eye shadow palette from the Fall collection): rose shade in inner corner and below the brow, metallic grey on top and bottom lids, and the metallic plum near the roots of the lashes.
- CHANEL Inimitable Mascara in Noir.
- CHANEL Powder Blush in Rose Petale.
- CHANEL Rouge Allure in Mythic.
So what do you think? By the way, Emma is wearing Burberry dress.
photos are from justjared.buzznet.com