Daniel Sandler Cosmetics Spring Sunset Makeup Collection for Spring 2012
Here is a preview of Daniel Sandler’s Spring 2012 makeup collection called Spring Sunset.
Here is what Daniel himself says:
“My Spring Sunset colour collection will enhance a woman’s natural beauty by using tones that Mother Nature herself creates. These unusual yet flattering shades haven’t been seen for ages and they’re perfect for creating the new “no makeup” makeup trend seen on the S/S 2012 runway at shows such as Nicole Farhi and Jaeger.”
- Dimensional Eye Shadow in Pale Moon £10.25
- Sheer Satin Eye Shadow in Terracotta £10.25
- Watercolour in Passion £14.50
- High Impact Lipstick in Coral Shell £12.80
- You can also see Baby Jet Mascara £12.80 on the photo
There is also a gorgeous new shade of Watercolour Creme Rouge in Hot Pink.
I personally like the Terracotta eye shadow the best, it looks like such a beautiful shade for Spring/Summer season.