Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blushes Review and Swatches. Love Them!
I already featured the famous Daniel Sandler Watercolours here but I think it’s time to write a full review and swatch all the shades that I have.
Some people commented that they’ve never heard of this brand and of Daniel himself. Daniel Sandler is a British celebrity Make-Up artist and a co-fonder of the Daniel Sandler Cosmetics. To find out more check out the official website. I also recommend you watching some videos with Daniel as he is very talented and charming, a pleasure to watch.
But what about the blushes?
These are probably the most famous Daniel’s products, they even brought him his first beauty award from the Grazia magazine.
First of all I have to say that I’ve wanted to try them for a long time so I was really happy to get three shades to try out. And here are some of my thoughts and, what is really exciting, tips from Daniel himself that he shared with us!
Here are my thoughts:
- I perfectly understand why these are so popular, as they are a pleasure to use, the package is cute and you can see the colour itself. The formula is really nice.
- There is a great variety of shades for everyone, they all are really beautiful.
- The pigmentation is insane! You only need a tiny amount of the product so the bottle will last you forever.
- But my favourite thing about the Watercolours is actually how long-lasting they are. I would even say that these may be the most long-lasting blushes I’ve ever used. These are definitely there by the end of the day.
- Although they stay on so well, it’s not hard to remove them, you won’t have to scrub your face to get them off.
- The price is really reasonable for the quality (£14.50 which is less than $25). You can buy them here with the International shipping.
The shades that I have are:
Spicey, A careful mix of sheer terracotta plus a sexy pink shimmer to catch the light, wonderfully warm and exciting for medium / dark skin tones.
This is a bit too dark for me right now but I am sure I will be using it a lot after my summer vacation. Will have to try using it on darker skin tones.
Flush, You’ll look “naturally” flushed with this little baby. The ultimate, timeless shade that’ll knock years off you. Used on lips it’ll give you that bitten lip shade that Hollywood A-Listers love. Great for fair/medium skin tones.
This was love at the first sight! Such a gorgeous shade, I was wearing it non-stop when I just got the blush. Flush makes me look better even when I had a few hours of sleep.
Goddess, A subtle peach tone with caramel & a little sparkle. Exclusive to QVC.
This is a great shade when I am going for a sun kissed look with warm shades of makeup, the subtle shimmer is also a nice addition to this blusher.
And here are the tips from Daniel Sandler:
- Shake the bottle well. Squeeze one tiny drop of Watercolour ( about the size of a tear drop) onto your finger or my Waterbrush then apply onto cheekbones and blend.
- If you have more than one shade of Watercolour you can mix them to create a unique blusher.
- Watercolour is best applied on skin that has no powder on it.
- You can also pop them onto eyes or lips. I love applying Spicey Watercolour onto lips then I apply clear lip gloss on top.
- Watercolour is water resistant which makes it perfect for the summer.
- If you want to tone it down, you can add a tiny amount of foundation to it.
Anyway, I would really recommend you checking these out as they are truly amazing! You can get them here and they ship Internationally. The website also has nice description of the colours.Blue and Gold Makeup Shades for Summer