Deborah Lippmann and Lil’Bling Nail Polish Collections for Summer 2011
Today I want to show you two new nail polish collections for summer 2011. The first one is by My Face Cosmetics which includes five shimmery shades and the second one is by Deborah Lippmann which includes four beautifully bold nail varnishes.
lil’ bling Nail Polish in
- Pink Champagne, a timeless, yet modern, delicate, icy pink
- Raspberry Beret, a subtle burst of rich, icy color that demands to be noticed
- Sugar Plum, a regal but edgy, sophisticated and cool, silky aubergine
- Tequila Sunrise, rich and sparkling as all the shades of a sunrise and just as captivating
- Limelight, an icy glow of colour that flirts in-between green and yellow
Each is £5.99
Deborah Lippmann nail polish in:
- Girls Just Want To Have Fun , a smooth, vintage coral that everyone can wear because it’s bold yet velvety, a sort of carefree, creamy coral.
- I Know What Boys Like, a creamy periwinkle that credits to both the 80’s and DL clients, a blend of blue and purple with a creamy finish, which gives it a slightly retro look that is so playful and hip.
- Yellow Brick Road, a sheer mellow yellow with a jelly finish. Lady GaGa wore it first for her “Born This Way” performance at the 2011 Grammy Awards.
- Lara’s Theme, a dare to wear shade of hot-hot orange created with supermodel Lara Stone.
Each is $16
My favourites have to be Limelight, Girls Just Want To Have Fun and I Know What Boys Like. What about you?