Create The Look: Diane von Furstenberg and Fendi Bright Fuchsia Lips
In the latest edition of the magazine I’ve included a lot of looks from the runway and I have to say that I enjoyed doing that part as it was fun to put it all together. And now I would like to share how to create some of my favourite looks, I hope they will inspire you!
So here is one of my favourite looks from Diane von Furstenberg and a similar one from Fendi.
And here is how you can create the look from DVS:
- Studio Sculpt Foundation, for matte skin
- Mineralize Skinfinish in Natural, to set the foundation
- Sculpt and Shadester MAC Pro Sculpting Powders , for contouring the cheeks and temples
- Pearl Cream Colour Base, highlighting the cheekbones and the centre of the nose
- Pearl Cream Colour Base , for the the centre of the eyelids and tear ducts
- Sculpt and Shadester MAC Pro Sculpting Powders , to contour the crease of the eyelids
- MAC Pro Process Magenta Chromagraphic Pencil, for lining and filling in the lips
- MAC Magenta Madness Pigment, brushed over the pencil for a neon pink matte lips
By the way, here is the interpretation of the Fendi look by the lovely Monika. She has a great blog so check it out!
I will share some other looks with you this week so stay tuned!