I am loving the Dior Summer 2012 makeup which is called Croisette. Especially the turquoise shades for eyes and nails (the model’s makeup looks gorgeous) and the new gel eye shadows. The lip balms also look nice! And there is a great variety of bronzing powders, too.
5 Couleurs Croisette Edition (Limited Edition), £41.00
- Swimming Pool: aquatic pastels, with a splash of freshness to illuminate the eyes: ultramarine, sky blue, turquoise, pearl grey and bikini pink. The shimmering sparkle of the water is within hands reach.
- Aurora: visits the ochre of Mediterranean lands, with golden brown, sunny orange, sand and golden yellow to add intense warmth to the eyes.
Water resistant gel eye shadows.
- 020 Seashell
- 750 Sunset
- 240 Azur
- 560 Tan
- 258 Turquoise
Vernis Croisette Collection Nail Lacquer (LE), £18
- Saint Tropez: Spotlight on the sea, an aquatic turquoise to wear at the poolside.
- Bikini: Spotlight on sunlight, a modern, fresh and glamorous coral.
Addict Vernis Croisette Collection Lipstick, £24
- 354 Palace
- 544 JetSet
- 414 Casual Gold
- 224 Gold Sunrise (LE)
- 464 Rose Croisette
- 542 Orange Pareo (LE)
- 432 Brown Panama
- 001 Crystal: Neutral, wear on its own or under a lipstick or gloss
- 002 Crystal Pink: Wet shine with a wash of sheer pink
- 003 Crystal Coral: Wet shine with a hint of warm coral
For summer: Amber 002, Spicy 004 and Sienna 006
For all year: Honey 001, Cinnamon 003 and Toffee 005
Diorskin Nude Tan Healthy Glow Enhancing Powder, £37
For summer: Sunlight 002 and Sunset 004
Products are available from 14th May. As far as I know, the collection is already available in the US.