Dior is bringing out a lot of new products: new foundation, lipsticks, nail polishes and brushes.
First of all, there is a new
Diorskin Nude Skin-Glowing Make-Up (£31):
Ivory 010, Cameo 022, Medium Beige 030, Light Beige 020, Peach 023, Rosy Beige 032, Linen 021, Sand 031 and Honey Beige 040.
This foundation should blend into the skin and look flawless and radiant.
Rouge Dior Nude (£25) in:
169 Grège, 263 Swan, 459 Charnelle, 319 Trench, 618 Twill, 418 Ingénue, 553 Sillage, 683 Esquisse, 663 Guipure and 779 Illusion.
There is also a Dior Contour Transparent Lipliner, £19.50.
Dior Vernis (£18)
- Grège: The flagship colour of the New Look imagined by Christian Dior in 1947, the association of nude beige and luminous grey that is oh so very Dior.
- Swan: Inspired by the delicacy of a swan, a Dior symbol of elegance and purity: here revealed in a fresh, pure pink petal shade.
- Charnelle: A coral-tinted rose, the fusion of disarming charm and absolute elegance as imagined by Monsieur Dior.
- Trench: The flagship model on Dior runways, revisited in hues of Rosewood spiced with a touch of beige: captivating elegance.
- Professional Finish Powder Brush – Full Coverage, £43
- Professional Finish Powder Brush – Light Coverage, £43
- Professional Finish Fluid Foundation Brush – Full Coverage, £36
- Professional Finish Fluid Foundation Brush – Light Coverage, £36
Other face products from the range are:
- Diorskin Nude Shimmer Instant Illuminating Powder, £32
- Diorskin Nude Glow Versatile Powder Make-Up, £37
- Diorskin Nude Glow Versatile Powder Make-Up Refill, £27.50
- Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Crème Gel Make-Up, £36
- Diorskin Nude Loose Powder, £32.50
- Diorskin Nude Lifting Smoothing Concealer, £20.50
Available from Selfridges from 31August and Nationwide from 14th September 2012.