Divergent Cosmetics Line
I have mentioned Half Bad (which I already read) and Divergent trilogy (which I am currently reading) recently.
I have to admit that I am actually enjoying both, sometimes you just need some kind of young adult fiction where you don’t have to think too much after a hard day, and just turn the pages…
I am also kind of excited about the Divergent film which is coming out very soon ( there will be a Half Bad film, too).
When I was browsing Sephora the other day, I noticed that they now carry a limited edition Divergent cosmetics line. So if you are a die-hard fan of the World’s best-selling series or are just discovering them, like myself, you may like those items.
So what you can choose from?
Divergent Multi-Piece Collector’s Kit ($59.50)
- 12 x 0.059 oz High Pigment Eye Shadows in Burnt Mahogany, Radiant Initiation, Peaceful Shimmer, Humble Sheen, Dauntless Ink, Abnegation Stone, Erudite Sapphire, Serene Vanilla, Bold Espresso, Intrepid Moss, Golden Honesty, Altruistic Almond
- 3 x 0.059 oz High Gloss Transforming Eye Shadows in Choose, Diverge, Transform
- 2 x 0.11 oz. Long-Wear Blush in Obscure Coral, Misty Rose
- 0.11 oz. Shimmering Bronzer in Intelligent Bronze
- 0.11 oz. Radiant Glow Illuminator in Gleaming Pearl
- 4 x 0.13 oz. High-Shine Lip Glosses in Temptation’s Choice, Fear Not, Supreme Ritual, Natural Virtue
- Double-ended eye and cheek brush
- 3 x Get-the-Look cards
Divergent 7-piece Nail Art Kit ($27.50)
- 0.285 oz High-Gloss Transforming Nail Lacquer
- 5 x 0.285 oz Long-Wear Nail Lacquers in Midnight Calm (dark navy), Violet Abnegation (violet gray), Opal Compassion (opalescent purple), True Pearl (golden opal), Neutral Lace (beige)
- 6 x Nail Water-Transfer Tattoos
Divergent Multi-Piece Collector’s Palette ($32.50)
- 3 x 0.059 oz. High-Pigment Eye Shadow in Candor Lace, Luminous Taupe, Envious Chocolate
- 0.19 oz. Long-Wear Blush
- 0.18 oz. Matte Bronzer
- 0.13 oz. High-Shine Lip Gloss in Artistic Mauve
And are you a fan of Divergent? I ‘d say that We by Yevgeny Zamyatin and 1984 by George Orwell were some of the books that impressed me the most back in the days, but this series is not bad for a change 🙂