Rave: Elemis Exotic Frangipani Monoi Moisture Melt
It’s always a pleasure to share with you something that I really love. And right now I really love Elemis Exotic Frangipani Monoi Moisture Melt
What is Written About It
“Monoi Oil leaves the skin unbelievably satin-smooth whilst shielding the skin against external aggressors. The exquisite aroma of the Frangipani flower, known as ‘Flower of the Gods’, intoxicates the senses as the Elemis Exotic Fragipani Monoi Moisture Melt warm oil nourishes and smoothes dry areas.”
Before I start telling you why I love it so much I have to say that it smells divine! Every time I use it I can’t stop smelling myself! If you don’t know how Frangipani looks like here is a photo so you can imagine that such beautiful flower has a beautiful scent. And don’t you just love those multi-purpose products?
Here are some ways that you can use it:
- Add some drops while you are talking the bath.
- Massage into the skin after bath or shower especially on dry parts.
- You can also use it for hair and here is what Elemis suggest : “Massage a small amount of Franigipani Monoi Moisture Melt into hair and scalp.Cover with warm towel and relax for 15 minutes.Shampoo and rinse ” I’ve tried it and have to say that it’s amazing! The hair is moisturized and shiny and smells like this divine melt.
- It can also be used on cuticles.
- Moreover it can be a part of your mani/pedi routine. Use some Frangipani melt and then use gloves/socks and leave it for the night.
The bonus is the most beautiful bottle ever, the design is very lovely! Beautiful luxury glass bottle. You get 100ml for £29/€48.
It’s really worth getting this product. It has a gorgeous package, smells divine and the scent stays on for quite a long time even on the dry skin (which rarely happens, at least for me). Moreover, it’s a multi-purpose product and there are so many ways to use it. Although you get only 100 ml it will last you for a long time because you need a tiny amount, only several drops and you won’t get too much out (see the photo above).