Elemis Exotic Lime and Ginger Salt Glow. Review and Photos
One more thing that I’ve been loving by Elemis besides their Exotic Frangipani Monoi Moisture Melt is the Exotic Lime and Ginger Salt Glow. This product won several awards and I’ve heard so many raves about it so today I will tell you my opinion.
So this is what is written about this product:
“The Exotic Lime and Ginger Salt Glow is the ultimate exfoliation ritual for smooth, glowing skin from top to toe. Invigorating Ginger stimulates the metabolism and tones the body, whilst Lime Peel cleanses and purifies the skin. Sea Salt exfoliates and remineralises, helping the skin to regain its health and softness.”
The key ingredients are:
- Lime Peel
- Sea Salt
And this is why I like it and how it looks inside:
- I could write only one sentence – this is the best scrub I’ve ever tried and this would be true. But let me explain why.
- It smells amazing & delicious.
- It is very soft and doesn’t damage or hurt the skin, even if it’s sensitive. It doesn’t “scrub”, it just melts when you massage it into your body.
- It is a perfect exfoliator, it leaves the skin super soft and smooth.
- And, obviously, the skin is very clean and fresh after this product.
- I also feel that my dry skin is not dried out and it feels moisturized, I sometimes don’t even use a cream after it.
- Plus I love the design. Yes, I know that it’s not the most important thing about the product but still I do care about the design. And I am not the only one :).
So, as you can see, now Elemis Exotic Lime and Ginger Salt Glow has one more fan.
The only thing that I don’t like is the price tag which is £35/€59 but I have to say that if you want something special for your body – this is the perfect product!