I have very dry skin, so a good glow-giving product is a must have for me! And in general, I personally am not a big fan of matte, often flat, looking complexion, so am always on a mission to discover new products that could help. Will make a feature about my top picks soon.
And today I want to tell you about one of those. And it’s the Elemis’ Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm.
I personally use it as I would use a primer, meaning that I apply my moisturizer, wait for some time, than apply the Flash Balm, and apply the makeup straight away. This is how it works for me personally the best.
So what it does?
- From my experience the product gives immediate results, it’s a great way to “cheat” a healthy complexion even after a bad nights sleep or a stressful day. And with the modern busy lifestyle we all experience that from time to time, unfortunately.
- Flash Balm smooths the skin, I find that it makes the lines appear less visible (I am speaking for myself, haven’t tried it on more mature ladies yet).
- Adds the promised glow, luminosity and radiance to the skin. And we are not talking “highlighteresque sheen”, but just makes your skin looking healthier.
- It doesn’t feel greasy or oily on my [dry] skin, plus smells lovely.
- Elemis promise that the product protects against moisture loss.
- It is packed with skin beneficial ingredients: