Essie and OPI Nail Polish Collections for Spring 2012
And today we have a preview of two gorgeous collections for Spring 2012. If I am not a huge fan of pastel makeup on myself (which is a huge trend for Spring 2012), I do like some pastel nail polishes.
And I really like this Essie nail polish collection. The pastel lime green is really pretty, I’ll have to get it.
- navigate her, a light, bright green
- a crewed interest, a luminous peach shade
- to buy or not to buy, a lavender with shimmer
- tour de finance, a fuschia with shimmer
- olé caliente, a red-orange with pink undertone
- orange, it’s obvious, orange, a bright orange
Although I love dark nail polishes I am kind of excited for Spring shades, I think I should get some nude and pastel shades for my collection.