Here is a preview of the latest collections by Essie.
First of all the hot summer 2011 nail polish collection called Braziliant which includes the following shades:
- Super Bossa Nova, an upbeat bright fuchsia
- Meet at the Sunset, a vibrant deep orange
- Too Too Hot, a sizzling rich red coral
- Smooth Sailing, a breezy lavender blue with a reflection of pearl
- Braziliant, a hot orange with a touch of shimmer
- Absolutely Shore, a soft sea foam green
There is also a Resort collection with the following shades
- Fair Game, blue metallic Tahitian pearl sheen of platinum
- Your Hut or Mine, sparkling golden poppy pink
- Lion Around, peach
- Da Bush, khaki green
And the last one is a Wedding Collection which contains three elegantly soft neutral shades and a classic red shade.
- Essie Borrowed & Blue, precious yet chic – this light blue shade is for keeps.
- Essie Better Together, a ceremonious sweetheart pink to love and cherish.
- Essie Made To Honor, this flattering pink will be in your heart ‘til death do you part.
- Essie First Dance, dance your way into every guest’s heart with this rich, captivating red.
Get all four in the mini pack for £16.95 at lookfantastic.com
So which collection do you like the best? Which is your favourite Essie nail polish?