Eyes Of The Day With Illamasqua Liquid Metal in Surge
I promised to show you how Illamasqua’s Liquid Metal in Surge looks like on the eyes so here is the photo. My aim was to show you the easiest way you could wear it, the one you can create even when you have minimum time in the morning. But with Illamasqua products you can create so many looks, you just have to use your imagination 🙂
So here are the products that I used:
- Korres Eyebrow pencil #2.
- Light eye shadows under the brows and to all over the lid, I used MAC skintone 1 which is a LE.
- Illamasqua Liquid Metal in Surge.
- NARS shadows in Night Clubbing which is one of my favourite eye shadow and you can see the swatch here.
- Hypnose mascara by Lancome.
- Le Crayon Khol by Lancome in Brun Noir which is my HG, review here. I used it on the eye waterline.
So what do you think? Would you try such look? I’ve already tried some very creative looks using Surge but wanted to share the easiest one with you. The one you can wear every day and spend minimum time creating it.