Face Of The Day: Hot Pink Lips and Neutral Eyes
So this my Face of the Day!
I was wearing hot pink lips and cheeks so I kept the eyes neutral. I’ve used matte brown eye shadows with grey eye liner instead of black to make it softer.
Please don’t make any comments about my brows, I plan to change the shape a bit so I don’t really pluck them right now.
- Max Factor Second Skin foundation in Creamy Ivory (review and swatches).
- Make Up For Ever HD Powder
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Pearl (review coming soon)
- NARS blush in Mounia
- BECCA Creme Blush in Amaryllis (review coming soon)
- Benefit Hoola bronzer (review and swatches)
- Too Faced Natural Eye Palette. I’ve used “day shadows” : heaven, velvet revolver, sexspresso. I love this palette and will try to make a post about it soon!
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes pencil in 21L dark grey (review and swatches)
- Max Factor Lash Extension Effect mascara (review and photos)
- Korres eye brow pencil (review and swatches)
- Chanel Le Crayon Levres in Nude
- Rimmel Colour Show Off Lipstick in Pink Gossip (review coming soon)
So what do you think? I have to say that I really love the Rimmel lipstick which I bought yesterday! It looks brighter in real life, hot juicy vibrant pink! Perfect for summer x