Fall 2011 Nail Polish Collections: Leighton Denny and Rescue Beauty Lounge
Today I want to show you two extremely beautiful nail polish collections for Fall 2011 from Leighton Denny and Rescue Beauty Lounge.
Leighton Denny Atmospheric collection:
- Astronaughty – Intense plum with sizzling red shimmer
- Meet Me On Venus -Creamy mink with a satin finish
- Purely Plutonic – Cool gunmetal shade
- Your Planet Or Mine – Oil-on-water effect polish with purple, brown, blue and green undertones!
- Meteor Match – Shimmeringpale marine injected with glitter
- Big Bang – Denseblack and silver glitter polish
Each is £11.
And here is the Rescue Beauty Lounge collection:
At last, when the light left the sky and the wind started to roar, the sky turned into a shade beyond description—a dark greenish, blackish, brown, leading to a powerful Fortissimo, the finale chord of The Fire Bird.
Later, the ominous dark clouds bled into the sky with a fast-moving wind. Piu Mosso is an inky, blue-black that shoots through a flash of orange, the last glow of sunlight.
Poco a Poco
This is a shade that changes from moment to moment. It’s the stunning, sparkling pink of a fanning cloud when the red and orange rays of the sun are trying to burst through.
Pizzicato — inspired by the gentle tiny taps of rain droplets as they hit the tin roof, reminiscent of plucked strings. A misty white with the faintest hint of lavender, Pizzicato has a shimmer that acts like prisms of light in a sun shower.
Each is $18
I am not even sure which one is my favourite, I love almost all of them!