Can’t believe that tomorrow is the first day of summer. I am still not sure about my vacation but I have some exciting projects at work.heh..
And now it’s time for May’s Favourite products:
1. Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in Satin Peach. This is a perfect shade for summer and I love the formula. You can read detailed review and see the lip swatches here.
2.Make Up For Ever HD Microfinish Powder. I really love the finish that it gives, my face looks amazing and I like how it looks on the photos. All HD products by Make Up For Ever that I’ve tried are wonderful!
3.Urban Decay Primer Potion(mini) for some reason I was using this product almost every day this month. I have to say that usually I don’t have any problems with creasing because my lids are not oily. But with this primer the shadows stay on even better. But the best thing is that they look brighter! Minus is that it’s harder to blend the products.
5. MAC Notoriety Eyeshadow Quad. It came out almost a year ago with Make-Up Art Cosmetics collection and I forgot that I got it but now I re-discovered it. And I totally love these 2 colours:
- Skintone 2 Mid tone gold (Frost)
- Rich & Earthy Rich coral bronze (Veluxe Pearl)
I like MAC eye shadows and these ae great as well.
Does it happen with you, too? I mean when you get something and forget that you got it and then find it after a long time.
6. Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in 23L champagne
. I love all Aqua Eyes liners but this month I’ve been using this particular shade a lot. It’s a great alternative for white pencil and works great as a highlighter. I personally love using it for the inner corner of the eye. You can read my review and see swatches here.
7. Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place ShadowCreme in Silver Leaf ( LE). Although Benefit’s cream shadows are my favourite I still like EL shadows a lot and I have 2 shades. They stay on for a very long time and look great even in hot weather. (Will try to wrte a review about both shades soon)