I’ve realized that I hardly ever visit makeup counters these days. I do 90% of my beauty shopping on-line. I don’t have to leave the house, can think carefully about what to get, no pushy sales assistants and I could really go on and on…
There are of course some disadvantages in on-line beauty shopping but they are so small compared with the benefits that I don’t even count them.
I know that a lot of my readers are also fans of on-line shopping so I try to share some great deals I come across.
It is very difficult to choose but I am definitely getting these two sets from Clarins:
Clarins Daily Energizer Radiance Boosters Collection, £17.55
- Clarins Daily Energizer Cream – Normal to Dry Skin 30ml
- Clarins Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel 30ml
- Clarins Daily Energizer Wake-Up Booster 30ml
Clarins All About Lips Miniature Lip Colour Collection, £15.30
- Clarins Gloss Appeal 01 Ylang 2.5ml
- Clarins Gloss Appeal 04 Sorbet 2.5ml
- Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector 01 Rose Shimmer 5ml
- Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector 03 Nude Shimmer 5ml
- Clarins Pouch
I am also tempted by some Elemis Christmas sets, Darphin and L’Occitane products. So we will see what I end up with.
FeelUnique.com deliver Worldwide, the shipping is free.