Foundations for Autumn 2012: Dolce & Gabbana, Guerlain, Armani, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Bobbi Brown and More
It seems that almost every brand is bringing out a foundation for Autumn.
image from Harpers Bazaar
This is just a preview, you can read all the promo information about these on the brands’ websites if you want to know more. I haven’t tried any of the mentioned foundations, so can’t tell you my opinion about them.
However, I do have Dior and Clarins new foundations (see the photo here) and plan on writing about them very soon!
So here we go:
- Dolce & Gabbana Luminous Liquid Foundation ($59, 11 shades)
- Guerlain Light-Defusing Foundation Moisture Infusion (£36.50)
- Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup (£36)
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Light Stay-in-Place Makeup ($36, Intensity 1-6)
- Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfecting Makeup ($27)
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 23 (£30)
There is also a new Tarte foundation($42) Maracuja Miracle Foundation 12-Hour Broad Spectrum SPF 15, brand new foundations from No 7 in seven formulas with an innovative matching service and a brand new foundation from Rouge Bunny Rouge but more on that later.
Some foundations are already out and some will be out later. Which one caught your attention?