Fun Monday: 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Me Before
If you like this cute picture as much as I do be sure to check out the rest of pictures by amazing artist Rusya here
Last Monday I made a first post that was called Fun Monday, it was about movies. Why? Well, it’s MY blog so a lot of my readers are asking me questions about my personality, what I like and don’t like etc. So I think this is a nice idea how I can share with you things about myself without telling personal information. Also when I read blog of other person I love finding out about the blogger her(him)self. But not only I want to tell about myself, I want to know more about you all. So I would REALLY love you all, ladies, to write 10 random things about youself, too. I’d really love to read that!
Ok, so here is the list of things about me:
- At university I studied culture and arts.
- I love and adore my cat Sonya. She is 13.5 years old, we kind of grew up together.
- My dad is blonde with green eyes and my mom is brunette with black eyes. So my eyes are brown with a bit of green and my hair is dark but not as black as my mom’s.
- The first makeup brand that I fell in love with was Mary Kay 😀 I had LOTS of their stuff. I still buy some.
- When I was a teenager I collected articles and photos of Spice Girls and Sarah Michelle Gellar. I used to buy magazines and tear out information that I liked. Sometimes I would make a copy or even print out info from the Web. Crazy, lol. I’m so proud of my collection. I still have it 😀
- My favourite colors are black, red, crimson and scarlett
- I love silver rings. I wear at least 7 at one time.
- I love Sweden and Finland and Scandinavia in general. I got lots of books about Scandinavian mythology and vikings.
- I tried almost every hair color. But I ended all my experiments long time ago 🙂
- I would eat sushi every day 🙂 I also like Mexican food.