Gareth Pugh For MAC Cosmetics Collection. Love It!
Oooh, finally the details about the collection from MAC that I have been waiting for! MAC and Gareth Pugh collaboration!
LOVE the promo image, I am not disappointed. So fierce and beautiful…
“When creating my makeup collection with MAC I wanted it to be unexpected — creating something truly beautiful, very sophisticated, and incredibly chic but of course — with an underlying edge of darkness and attitude.”
- Fervent, Blackened berry (Satin)
- Restrict, Creamy greyed nude (Cremesheen)
- Vacant, Sheer light lavender grey with violet pearlized pigments
- Outrage, Sheer berry with blue pearlized pigments
- Elude, Translucent neutral beige
- Blackest Black
- Graphblack, Rich graphic black
- Greyprint, Rich pewter grey with frost
Metal X Eyeshadow
- Obscura, Frosted gunmetal grey
- Ardent, Frosted blackened burgundy
Strada, Grey brown (repromote)
- Deceit , Blackened plum with pink pearlized pigments
- Guise, Frosted grey
- Flight Lash, Dense, geometric triangle lash
- Inert, Creamy mid-tone grey nude
- Ascension, Grey with blue-violet reflective pearl
- Hyper, Deep blue with violet-blue pearl
Square bag with geometric, high gloss and matte geometric design on front and back. Interior pockets and elastic loops.
I want pretty much everything. But if I had to choose ( by looking at promo photos and descriptions) I’d go for both lip glosses, Ardent eye shadow, Deceit pigment; the nail polishes look awesome, too. No, actually, I can’t choose, I want EVERYTHING!