I am a huge fan of Emily Blunt, [I’ve watched the latest Mary Poppins just because of her], and actually posted a few of her makeup breakdowns in the past so am happy to share about her latest look from the SAG awards.
Not only she looked gorgeous but she also won Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role.
Here is a breakdown of the look which was posted by her make-up artist Jenn Streicher who used all Dior products on Emily.
I love the glowing skin, minimum eye makeup, and a bright pink lip which is matching her dress and nails. She looks glowing!
- DIOR Capture Totale Dreamskin Advanced
- DIOR FOREVER 24h wear high perfection skin-caring foundation
- DIOR Diorskin Forever Undercover Concealer
- DIOR Diorskin Nude Luminizer Shimmering Glow Powder
- DIOR BACKSTAGE Contour Palette
- DIOR Diorshow Maximizer 3D Triple volume plumping lash primer
- DIOR Diorshow Mascara in Black
- DIOR 5 Couleurs Eyeshadow in 537 Touch
- DIOR Rouge Dior Lipstick in 657 Romantic
The dress is Michael Kors Collection
The lipstick is, unfortunately, limited edition but you may still be able to find it.