Givenchy Teint Couture Long-Wearing Fluid Foundation and Long-Wearing Compact for Fall 2013
Givenchy are bringing out two new products for complexion for this Fall. An with all the BB/CC theme going on, it’s nice to see a “classic” foundation in a beautiful packaging.
The new products are Teint Couture Long-Wearing Fluid Foundation and Long-Wearing Compact. The face of the line is a gorgeous Mariacarla Boscono.
Teint Couture Long-Wearing Fluid Foundation £32 / €44.50
“An exceptional combination of long-wearing performance, a comfortable texture and a perfectly transparent result.” Nicolas Degennes, Artistic Director Givenchy.
What is promised?
- Active ingredients with a strong affinity for the skin’s surface provide “magnetic” adherence, becoming one with the contours of the face while remaining supple. Made-to-measure coverage and an ultra-light texture for long-lasting hold.
- Soft-focus agents visually refine the skin’s texture and conceal imperfections.
- A hydro-magnetic complex moisturises and rebalances the skin cells day after day, helping them withstand everyday stress factors. And, for added protection, an SPF20 sunscreen.
“I wanted to add a ribbon of rosy pink that would express brightness with any skin type. For one thing, I wanted to make it easy for all women to smooth and unify their complexions, and secondly wanted to offer them a boost of radiance.” Nicolas Degennes.
What is promised?
- Ultra-soft, ultra-fine texture, uniform and modulable, for a made-to-measure, second-skin effect. The formula contains a non-occlusive siliconised polymer that anchors the foundation, guaranteeing perfect hold all day and into the night.
- A mica-silica complex with concealing effects tones down any unsightly imperfections.
- A skin beautifying blend, with antioxidant Vitamin E and an SPF 10 sunscreen.
- A special brightener formulated with pink pigments and incredibly pure pearlescent particles that are perfectly compatible with the foundation’s texture for a flawless finish.
- A perfectly, lastingly unified complexion with a silky, velvety finish and bare skin feel, enlivened with subtle touches of light.
Did I mention the gorgeous packaging of both products? Especially the powder?
Givenchy Teint Couture Long-Wearing Fluid Foundation and Long-Wearing Compact will be available from September.