Guerlain’s Autumn 2015 makeup collection, Bloom of Roses, looks more like Spring collection to me with neutral and subtle, rose inspired beauty products. But, maybe it’s a good thing to be unlike other brands, colour wise. And is actually my personal favourite along with Chanel.
The brand itself descibes this collection as the one that brings “lightness and well-being to the season.”
The new products are:
- KissKiss Roselips ( £23) a rich tinted lip balm enriched with rose oil, available in six shades: Chic Pink R372 A powder pink beige,Peach Party R346 A vibrant sunny orange,Wonder Violette R374 A chic violet, Pink Me Up R373 A very fresh pink and, Crazy Bouquet R329 A delicious red and Morning Rose R371 A colourless balm boosted by an active ingredient that interacts with the natural pH levels of the lips to give them a slight tint (shown).
- Nailift La Base (£19) which is like a nail perfector.
- Rose Aux Joues blush (£33.50) with ‘Pink Booster’ pigments. It is a re-designed blush and is available in 1. Morning Rose: a very fresh pink (shown)/ 2. Chic Pink: a soft brick with fine golden pearl sparkles / 3. Peach Party: a tender coral / 4. Crazy Bouquet: a sunny bright red / 5. Wonder Violette: a powdery plum / 6. Pink Me Up: a punchy pink.
Products that are added to the already existing line are:
- KissKiss Lipstick (£26.50) in 370 Lady Pink and 345 Orange Fizz
- Gloss d’Enfer (£23) in 442 Nahema Smack
- Ecrin 6 Couleur eyeshadow (£59) in Beaugrenelle
- Ecrin 4 Couleur eyeshadow (£41) in 19 Les Cendres.
- Le Stylo Levres Lip Liner (£19.50)