Spring 2015 makeup collection from Guerlain, Les Tendres, is all about the glowing fresh complexion and tender pink tones, very girly, delicate and feminine. Exactly what we need after long winter months and sparkly/red makeup…
The products are:
MÉTÉORITES BABY GLOW Light-Revealing Sheer Make-Up Baby Glow Anti-Fatigue Effect IP 25 – PA ++ (£35.50 / €47.50/$54)
- 2 – Clair
- 3 –Medium
- 4 – Doré
This is basically the famous meteorites in a tube – the brand promises that Baby Glow (and who doesn’t want a baby glow?!) gives radiance and luminosity to the complexion and has a signature meteorites scent, too.
MÉTÉORITES PERLES DE BLUSH (£34.50 / €46/$53)
“A harmony of 3 pearls: a fuchsia that revives the natural colour of the cheeks, an iridescent champagne that illuminates the curve of the cheekbones and a rose petal pink that gently revives the complexion.”
MÉTÉORITES COMPACT Light-Revealing Powder (£40 / €52/$62)
- Pure light for fair skin: Green dots hide redness, while white illuminates the complexion. Champagne gently evens out the skin tone.
- Tone-on-tone light for medium skin: Beige and champagne dots delicately illuminate the complexion, while peach adds a perfecting touch.
- Warm light for golden skin: Golden dots illuminate the complexion, while fuchsia joyfully revives radiance and chocolate warms up the skin.
ÉCRIN 4 COULEURS Long-Lasting Eyeshadows, Captivating Colours (£41/ €55/$65)
- 18 – Les Nuées Les Nuées: navy blue, pale sky blue, delicate pink and dazzling white.
- 504 – Les Précieux: deep khaki with fine golden sparkles, pearly bronze, shiny pink and a dazzling white gold.
CILS D’ENFER Volume Creating, Curl Sculpting Mascara (£24.00 / €32.50/$30)
- 04 – Marine, navy blue
KISSKISS Precious Colours, Silky & Delicious (£26.50 / €36/$37)
- 560 – Rosy Silk, LE, a silky pink
- 540 – Peach Satin, satiny coral
LA LAQUE COULEUR Long-Lasting Colour and Shine (£19/ €24/$26)
- 368 – Baby Rose, baby pink
- 165 – Champs-Élysées, vibrant pink