Guerlain Sun Celebration Makeup Collection for Summer 2014
Look what just landed in my inbox – gorgeous promo photos of Guerlain’s Summer 2014 makeup collection – Sun Celebration! I have already posted about this year’s Terracotta release, by the way, too.
This summer Guerlain Terracotta celebrates 30 years, so the brand brought out a drop-dead gorgeous Terracotta Sun Celebration Powder (£47 / €65). Seriously, how beautiful is that bronzer/blush wooden compact (it has a mirror, too) with flaming orange, burnished brown, sensual golden shimmer, sunset pink shades and a golden metallic sun in the centre?
Terracotta Le Parfum (£46 / €62)
Guerlain describe this fragrance as “The Allure of the Sun, in a Bottle”. Thierry Wasser interprets the legendary powder as a fragrance. It is “irresistibly sensual, exotic and luminous, inspired by the radiant realm of Terracotta.” The notes are: fresh bergamot, tiaré flower and ylang – ylang.
So what else is in the collection?
- 602 – Tonka Impériale (New, LE), a sensual burnished brown that complements deeply bronzed skin.
- 143 – Nahema, a flamboyant, unbelievably luminous orange that spotlights a tan.
- 260 – Jardins de Bagatelle, an alluring sunset pink for sun-kissed complexions.
Gloss d’Enfer £25.50 / €29
- 940 – Nahema Smack (New, LE), a bright orange with the spontaneity of a stolen kiss.
- 402 – Browny Clap, a delectable caramel.
- 461 – Pink Clip, an irresistibly mischievous sunset pink.
La Laque Couleur £18.50 / €23.50
- 602 -Tonka Impériale – (New, LE)
- 143 – Nahema
- 260 – Jardins de Bagatelle
Cils d’Enfer Waterproof £18.50 / €23.50
Volume Creating Curl Sculpting Mascara
Available at House of Fraser from 2nd May 2014. Available from Harrods.