Every summer Estee Lauder created the new Bronze Goddess collection while Guerlain creates Terracotta collection. So lets take a closer look at the Terracotta collection for summer 2010.
- 6 Terracotta glosses With SPF15, €25.88
- Terracotta Teint D’Ailleurs(bronzed moisturizer with SPF10), €41.33
- Terracotta Fard Metal Eye Shadow and Liner, €28.89
- Terracotta Touch (will add illumination and radiance to the complexion, permanent addition), €32.87
- Terracotta Kohl in Mirage, €30.88.
Compact bronzers in:
Terracotta Light Summer Bronzing Powder, €44,82
This collection will be available at the end of March. So what do you think? Do you plan to get anything? I really love the Terracotta glosses: they are very beautiful and feel amazing on the lips. They also stay on for a really long time and give you an amazing sun kissed look!
By the way here is how Terracotta collection looked like in summer 2009. I like this collection much better!
Update: You can get the collection starting from March 13th – Exclusive to Selfridges London. Summer collection will be available in the UK starting the 1st of June (via JazzGuerlain twitter)