Holiday 2014 Nail Polishes: butter LONDON and Deborah Lippmann
Here is a preview of two absolutely gorgeous nail polish collections for the holidays.
Deborah Lippmann Fantastical
- DEAR MR. FANTASY, mystic marvelous magenta (shimmer)
- DREAM WEAVER, mesmerizing mood stone (shimmer)
- MAGIC CARPET RIDE, eccentric ebony explosion (glitter)
- MARRAKESH EXPRESS, spiced sienna splurge (glitter)
- WEIRD SCIENCE, charming chartreuse chemistry (shimmer)
- XANADU, celestial cerulean curiosity (glitter)
There are six unique shimmer or glitter nail polish shades which will definitely make a statement on your nails. By the way, Derorah suggests that all the shades can be mixed together and layered for an even more outstanding effect. So far, I think, these are only available from the brand’s website.
butter LONDON Steampunk
Not only I love all the shades from the collection, which is a actually a rare thing, I love the name and the visuals. You can choose from the following colours: Barkers, Pinkies Up, Baroness, Bric-A-Brac, Full Steam Ahead and Brass Goggles.
Or you could already buy all of them in a set here.