The weather is too hot (and, yes, I hate it) so it’s better not to use a lot of make-up on your face. And this is what I try to do myself!
So today I am going to tell you about my must-have product that I’ve been using for the last several months almost every day. And I am talking about Hoola bronzer by Benefit.
This is my favourite bronzer of the moment and, probably, my favourite boxed powder by Benefit.
As usual, I will tell you the reasons why you may like or dislike it.
Reasons to Like Hoola
- It is a matte bronzing powder that won’t make you look shiny.
- It looks great even on fair skin.
- You get a lot of product for a reasonable price.
- The package is cute.
- You also get a brush that you can use when you forgot the brush that you use your bronzer with.
- This bronzer is a perfect product for summer makeup
- Hoola works great for contoring, it’s not hard to blend the powder and it looks natural.
- It’s quite compact so it’s not a problem to take it with yourself.
Why you may not like it
- To be honest I can think only about one thing. And it’s not about the product, it’s about the package. It’s a cardboard package and it doesn’t look very nice after a while. Plus if you like to take it with you (and I do like it sometimes) it will be even sooner.
Hoola is heavily swatched so that you can see the shade.
As you can see, Hoola is a great products and it’s worth getting it!