I love my male friends a lot , one of the reasons for that is that they
often sometimes have to put up with all that “beauty nonsense” I mention from time to time.
I swear that I don’t talk eye liners or lipsticks with them but sometimes they have to wait for me while I browse the beauty counters, listen about the amazing photo shoot I saw and all those things. God bless them for all the patience!
Anyway, recently I was talking with one of them and somehow the conversation led to the point where it was all about the price point of the face makeup. So I’ve decided to find out the cost of the products I was wearing that day.
So here we go:
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Aqua Primer Prelude in Clouds, £33
Did not write about this one yet, but so far I really like it.
- Hourglass Illusion Tinted Moisturizer in Ivory, £45
This is an amazing product for summer, it gives a beautiful glow to the face. See the detailed review.
- Yves Saint Laurent Terre Saharienne Bronzing Powder in N° 5 Cinnamon Sand, £31
I have been using this bronzer non-stop lately. Here are the swatches.
- Hourglass Aura Cheek Tint in Flush, £32
This blush gives just a perfect natural flush.
- Givenchy Le Prisme Enchante Embellishing Luminous Powder, £42
I have added this on the cheek bones for even more glow. This was a LE.
- Hourglass Cosmetics Visionaire Eye Shadows Duo in Gypsy, £28
This is my favourite duo of the moment, I absolutely adore it. Here is why I love it.
- Lancome Le Crayon Khol in Brun Noir, £16
This is definitely not a surprise for anyone, I use it almost every day. Swatches.
- Ellis Faas Mascara, £20
My current mascara of choice.
- Anastasia Lash Genius, £14
I refuse to be without this product. Already bought a second tube!
- Benefit Instant Brow Pencil in Medium, £15
This is the end of my favourite pencil and I will be getting a replacement soon.
- Stila Lip Glaze, £15
The one I was wearing on the day was LE.
The total price is £291 which is a bit less than $450.
And are you brave enough to count yourself? 😉