So how much do you love your hair? Enough to try the new Kerastase’s Chronologiste Treatment? I am sure you all are familiar with Kerastase. And this new line is the most expensive out of all their products.
This is what they promise
- Hair is left incredibly soft, supple and shiny
- Hair fibre is deeply nourished and strengthened
- Hair integrity is preserved
- Scalp is regenerated and hydrated
- Use in conjunction with your existing Kérastase homecare programme
Mimetic Caviar Concentrate
Never before have so many active ingredients been seen together in on Kérastase formula.
- Madecassoside : Leaves the scalp feeling soothed and hydrated. Regenerates the scalp
- Vitamins A & E: Anti-oxidant protection leaves the hair safeguarded from external aggressions. Protects the colour
- Gluco Lipids & Squalane + Trio New Ceramides. Strengthens the hair fibre
- Cationic Derivatives + Silicone concentrat. Gives softness and shine
- Pacific Sea Water . Gives intense nutrition to the hair
Looks like this is just the line of our dream but of course you’ll have a pay a decent price for these products.
This is what you get
- 500ml Masque
- 15 x 8 ml monodoses of pearls
- Patented press-bowl and spatula
The price is £95 or $145.
Besides this set for home treatment you can get a treatment in salon, of course.
So are you ready to pay the price?I haven’t tried this line yet but I loved all the hair care products from L’Oreal Professionnel so far. So I hope this line really does what it promises. And, yes, I would love to try!