Illamasqua Facets Makeup Collection For Holiday 2014
I have to give it to Illamasqua, the promo images of their new campaign Facets are the best ones they released in this year. Such a beautiful fabric on the background with the rich colours and beautiful dimensional embroidery.
And how gorgeous is the makeup? Inspiration alert!
Multi Facet Palettes, £45
Multi Facet palettes come with a compact with mirror, and a mini double-ended angled and blending brush.
Aura: Gleam in Aurora, Cream Pigment in Hollow, Eyebrow Cake in Thunder, Powder Blusher in Tremble and four Powder Eyeshadows.
Semblance: New Gleam in Mirage, Cream Pigment in Hollow, Eyebrow Cake in Thunder, Powder Blusher in Hussy and four Powder Eyeshadows.
- Salacious, matt raspberry red
- Starkers, soft flesh pink, satin finish
Embellish Eye Trio, £49
Precision Gel Liner, new Vintage Metallix and Precision Brow Gel.
Mini Brush Set, £55
Powder Brush, Eyeshadow Brush, Blending Brush, Angled Brush & Lip Brush which come in the faux leather case. All brushes are synthetic.
Make-Up Bag, £20
Faux leather wipe-clean make-up bag. 3×1.5g / 0.05 OZ and 2g / 0.07 OZ
- TOP NOTES: Blood Orange, Neroli Absolute and Ylang Ylang awaken and entice the senses.
- HEART NOTES: Davana Oil entwines with Egyptian Jasmine, Honeysuckle and Queen of the Night to form a sensual heart.
- BASE NOTES: The warmth of stewed plum creates a distant depth, leading to the rich ancient accord of Mousse De Sax- Geranium, Anise, Moss and Leather.
This collection will be available from next Friday, 10th October 2014. Illamasqua is available from Selfridges.