January Jones Emmy 2010 Makeup Look with Chanel
January Jones always looks stunning and she always has the most beautiful makeup. So I was happy to find out what products were used to create her latest look for the Emmy Awards 2010.
This is a take on late 50’s classic silhouette. The look was inspired by Irving Penn’s wife Lisa Fonssagrives, whose signature extended eyeliner symbolizes the epitome of elegance. The look was created by Rachel Goodwin.
Products that were used:
- CHANEL Liquid Eyeliner in Noir along the lash line for an exaggerated cat eye effect
- False lashes on just the very outer edges
- CHANEL Inimitable Intense Mascara in Noir on the top lashes
- CHANEL Inimitable Intense Mascara in Purple on the bottom lashes
- CHANEL Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss in Confidence
She was wearing Versace dress and Miu Miu shoes. I wonder what nail polish is she wearing. Gorgeous!