Jemma Kidd released two makeup collections for A/W 2011, one for JK Jemma Kidd line and the other one from Jemma Kidd Make Up School.
The one from JK line is called Urban Rose and I really like the idea of a modern English Rose. The makeup on the promo looks fresh and perfect for a modern girl.
In this collection you can find the following products:
- JK JEMMA KIDD SMOKE IT UP I-KIT, £13; shimmer, matte and pearl shades, defining wet/dry shadow/liners.
- JK JEMMA KIDD I-SCULPT SHADOW AND LINER duo, £11.00 Eye shadows with a sponge on the other end.
- JK JEMMA KIDD RED CARPET LIP/ CHEEK TINT & GLOSS, £12.00. Lip and cheek stain on one end and a clear lip gloss on the other.
- JK JEMMA KIDD HI-DESIGN EYE COLOUR collection, £8.00. Pearl emerald (06 stylised), pearl lilac (07 sashay) and matte teal (08 trend)
- JK JEMMA KIDD I-DESIGN EYE COLOUR collection, £8.00. Matte bone ivory (10 silhouette), pearl brûlée (11 scene) and pearl taupe (12 luxe).
As for the other collection, it is called Sixties Sensation. This collection, as you can guess from the name was inspired by the sixties.
As for the products, you can choose from:
- JEMMA KIDD PRO STAY-PUT SHADOW LINER, £18.00
Cream eye shadow with a sponge applicator on one end and liquid eye liner on the other end. Both products are water-resistance.Contain Grapefruit Oil, Glycerin and vitamin E for added protection and hydration.
- JEMMA KIDD PRO BROW PERFECTOR SHAPE & LIFT DUO, £18.00
Buildable crayon with smudge- and water-resistant wax formula on one end and flesh-toned and long lasting crème brow enhancer on the other. Enriched with vitamins A, C and E to nourish and protect the delicate eye area.
- JEMMA KIDD PRO ULTIMATE COLOUR CORRECTOR, £14.00
Citrus shade is a mix of green and yellow, yellow corrects blue/purple undertones common around the eye area, while green neutralises any redness.
JEMMA KIDD MAKE UP SCHOOL GLAMOUR KIT, £28.00 (Space NK exclusive), 60’s inspired kit.
Eye and lip base, a selection of 60s-inspired matte and pearl shadows, silver illuminating shade, hi-pigment black crème liner to give hi-definition, lip and cheek flush, Mini Essential Shadow and Liner duo brush applicators.
Available from Jemma Kidd website and Space NK.
I have to say that I really like both collections as I am a huge fan of multi-purpose products, I would definitely want to try both duo eye liners, the brow liner, lip and cheek stain. Would also love to try the citrus corrector to see how it works.