Jo Malone The Herb Garden Cologne Collection for Spring 2016
If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I love my Jo Malone Red Roses and wear it all the time lately, as well, as my other Jo Malone colognes. I am actually still shocked that Vanilla & Anise was discontinued, and I found out only recently…
Oh well, but the brand just brought out a collection of five new colognes, The Herb Garden, so maybe you and I can find a new love among these five scents. All of them were created by Anne Flipo.
Carrot Blossom & Fennel
- Top notes: fennel and wormwood;
- middle notes: carrot, apricot, neroli and rose;
- base notes: violet root, patchouli and white musk.
Lavender & Coriander
- Top notes: coriander and juniper;
- middle notes: lavender and wormwood;
- base notes: lavender, sage and tonka bean.
Nasturtium & Clover
- Top notes: clover, bergamot and lemon;
- middle notes: nasturcia, jasmine and wild orchid;
- base notes: vetiver, amberwood and white musk.
Sorrel & Lemon Thyme
- Top notes: lemon, petitgrain and orange;
- middle notes: rosemary, thyme and rumex;
- base notes: geranium and moss.
Wild Strawberry & Parsley
- Top notes: tomato leaf, black currant, green notes and parsley;
- middle notes: wild strawberry, violet leaf and basil;
- base notes: oakmoss and white musk.
The price is £44/$70 for 30 ml