And here is the first collection – French Innocence for Spring 2015 with blossoming pinks and greens. And how pretty and sweet is the promo image?
The products are:
Lancôme’s My French Palette, £42/$58
Palette inspired by the atmosphere of a Parisian garden in the Spring contains 9 shades in different textures from matte to iridescent. You get six pinky tones, pearly grey and two colourful greens.
Khol Hypnôse Waterproof, £18.50
- Vert Tuileries, a tangy contemporary green
- Gris Rivoli, an elegant taupe grey to subtly soften eyes.
Lip Lover, £18/ $23
- 400 Rose Monceau, a tender, almost sheer pink
- 401 Rose Victoire, a peppy pink coral
- 402 Rose Bagatelle, a luscious, ultra-pigmented raspberry pink
- 347 Rose Monceau, a tender, almost sheer pink
- 242 Rose Bagatelle, a luscious, ultra-pigmented raspberry pink
- 383 Vert Tuileries, a contemporary green
- 559 Gris Rivoli, an elegant taupe grey