I really loved the video of Lisa Eldridge creating the look on Caroline de Maigret who collaborated with Lancome to bring out a AW 2015 makeup collection which is all about the Parisian chic.
Speaking of Parisian chic, I’ve had a book How to Be Parisian Wherever You Are: Love, Style, and Bad Habits written by Carloine and her girlfriends for some time now, and I should definitely read it at some point soon.
I am sure that I am not the only one who wants to play with the collection after watching this video… So what are the products?
Mes Incontournables de Parisienne, £55
- 4 eyeshadows: a matte rosewood, an iridescent bronze, an intense brown and a warm, subtly scintillating taupe
- 1 illuminator: its very pale pink
- 3 brow powders: light, medium and dark
- 1 blush: pink cream blush
- 2 expert brushes: the Yeux Traceur et Ombre features a flat tip to apply and blend the shadow for an elegant smoky eye, as well as a firm bevelled tip to apply monochromes or eyeliner. the eyebrow applicator includes a brush to structure the brow and a bevelled tip to accentuate the line. It can also be used to apply eyeshadow like a liner to lids.
Le Crayon Khôl, £17, 3 LE shades: Café serré, Chocolat chaud and Bordeaux corsé. Since Lancome’s crayons are my favourite, I want all three!
Grandiôse Mascara, £24.50 in 07 Mon Regard Parisien.
Hypnôse Palette, £38 ST8 Mon Regard Parisien. A very pale pink to use as a base or an illuminator to refresh the look, a matte rosewood, an iridescent bronze, an intense brown and a warm, subtly scintillating taupe, for a faux-nude make-up result with just right dose of light and intensity.
L’Absolu Rouge, £22.50 in 305 Rose de Ville and 205 Rose Peau Nue
Vernis In Love, £13.50 Gris Sur Les Toits, Rouge Bistrot or Cuir De Nuit. Three LE shades inspired by Autumn in Paris.
To be fair, I think this has to be my favourite Autumn 2015 makeup collection. I want everything, and will be trying the eye pencils, nail polishes and the lipstick Caroline is wearing when I am at Lancome’s counter next time.
Besides the new collection, there is also an Auda[City]In Paris eye shadows palette which retails for $68 and contains 16 shades.
FILIGREE (LIGHT GOLD SHIMMER), CHOQUETTE (PEACH MATTE), PARFAIT (LIGHT PINK MATTE), KITTEN HEEL (GOLD COPPER SHIMMER), JOIE (GOLDEN-BRONZE SHIMMER), VOYAGE (MUTED PURPLE MATTE), SANTE (BROWN MATTE), ÉCLAIR (PURPLE METALLIC), EXHIBITION (ORCHID SHIMMER), ME UP (DEEP [PURPLE SHIMMER), (SILVERY GRAY SHIMMER), CLOCK STRIKES 12 (GRAY METALLIC),AUDACIOUS (SMOKEY BROWN SHIMMER), COUTURE (DARK BROWN MATTE), IT LIST (BLACK MATTE) and NUIT (BLACK METALLIC).