Latest Beauty Purchases: Revlon, Max Factor, Bourjois, Rimmel, Toni & Guy and Aussie
Unlike my latest beauty purchases, this time it’s a bit more fun. Unfortunately, I don’t remember any prices since I’ve been getting a lot of products on that day, but at least, you can see what I’ve got.
1. Toni & Guy Cleanse dry shampoo. I’ve finished my Klorane shampoo which was amazing, by the way, so thought I’d pick this one up to try.
2. Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo. Believe it or not, but I have never tried Aussie products, so decided to give it a go.
3. Rimmel Salon Pro Kate nail polish in 703 Rock ‘n Roll. I wanted to get this for a long time for so many reasons. In fact, I am wearing it, as I type.
4. Rimmel Salon Pro nail polish in 402 Urban Purple. Such a gorgeous shades, not that I don’t have anything similar. Here is actually how it looks like on the nails.
5. Max Factor Max Effect Mini Nail Polish in 45 Fantasy Fire, yes, that shade. Don’t know why I’ve got it only now.
6. Bourjois Color Boost Glossy Finish Lipstick in Plum Russian. I have already included it into my December favourites, yes, I love it that much. Review coming soon.
7. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain 010 Darling Cherie.