Laura Mercier Beauty and Makeup Sets for Christmas 2012
Laura Mercier has a fantastic selection of makeup and beauty sets this Christmas.
Besides the Art Deco Muse collection, which is all about the red and gold shades and new products, such as Illuminating Eye Colour and Lip Lacquer, there are a lot of amazing value sets.
I don’t even know which one I like the best, to tell the truth. You can get pretty much everything: lip glosses, eye pencils, brushes set and lip-cheek-eyes palettes and save a lot of money. What is not to like?
Mini Lip Glace Collection, £31/€45/$48
Soft Nudes: Bare Pink, Sweetheart (LE), Bijoux(LE) Bare Baby LE, was featured in Nude Lip Glace launch), Bare Blush.
Rich Berries Violet, Rose, Cerise(LE) Sangria (LE), Bare Beige. Smoky Effects Mini Kohl Eye Pencil Collection, £31/€45/ $48
8 Kohl Eye Pencils: Black Violet, Brown Copper, Stormy Grey, Black Gold, Black Turquoise, Black Navy, Antique Jade, Jet Black – New, LE Glamour Wardrobe Dual Decker Colour for Eyes, Cheeks & Lips, £65/€98/$98
8 Eye Colours: Buttercream – Matte, Peridot – Luster (LE), Heather Plum – Luster(LE), Midnight Navy – Sateen (LE), Sable – Sateen, Sandstone – Sateen, Cherrywood – Luster (LE), Coffee Ground – Matte.
5 Lip Glazes: Chambord, Sugarplum, Papaya, Dolce, Brush 4 Sheer Creme Cheek Colours: Rose Glow, Pink Veil, Golden Glow, Bronze Veil
4 Brushes: Travel Pony Tail Brush (for eye), Double-Ended Crease/Smudge Brush (for eye), Travel Lip Colour Brush
Colour-To-Go Portable Palettes for Eyes, Cheeks & Lips, £30/€45/$48
Cool Neutrals: 3 Eye Colours in Diamond Pink – Lustre (LE), Plum Smoke – Matte, Provence Purple – Sateen (LE); Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Violet Asphalt (LE); Bronzing Pressed Powder in Golden Bronze; Second Skin Cheek Colour in Heather Pink; Lip Glacé in Raspberry (LE).
Warm Neutrals: 3 Eye Colours in Ballerina Pink – Lustre (LE), Rosy Taupe – Lustre (LE), Cocoa Brown – Sateen(LE); Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Ground Espresso (LE), Bronzing Pressed Powder in Soft Bronze (LE); Second Skin Cheek Colour in Pink Lotus; Lip Glacé in Baby Doll. Petite Baked Eye Colour Trio – Wet/Dry, £20/€30/ $25
Smoky Metallics (all LE): Silver Ice, Gunmetal, Black Onyx.
Golden Metallics: Gold Leaf(LE) Black Karat, Emerald(LE).
Deluxe Travel Brush Collection, £67/€101/ $95
9 Brushes: Double-Ended Secret Camouflage/Camouflage Powder Brush, Double-Ended All Over Eye Colour/ Pony Tail Brush, Double-Ended Flat Eye Liner/Smudge Brush, Double-Ended Brow Definer/Brow Grooming Brush, Full-Size Cheek Colour Brush
Signature Brush Collection (Harrods exclusive), £195
- Finishing Brush is a multi-purpose brush used to apply Shimmer Bloc and Bronzing Pressed Powder all over the face.
- Cheek Colour Brush is a half-moon shaped brush sized perfectly to accentuate the cheek bone and apply colour to the apples of the cheeks.
- Camouflage Powder Brush is a flat, oval shaped brush
- Secret Camouflage Brush is a slightly pointed, perfectly shaped concealer brush to cover under eye shadows, scars or blemishes.
- Pony Tail Brush is a soft, medium-length and slightly pointed eye brush.
- Eye Colour Brush is a rounded, oval shaped eye brush.
- Crème Eye Colour Brush is an oval shaped synthetic brush used to provide an even application of all crème eye products,
- Smoky Eye Liner Brush is a contoured, cone shaped eye liner brush.
- Flat Eye Liner Brush is a thin and flat synthetic eye liner brush.
- Lip Colour Brush is a slightly pointed brush.
There are also a lot of beauty sets, so I will let you know all the details very soon, so stay tuned!
Although I do love all the sets, my top picks would be: nude lip gloss set, eye kohls set and Glamour Wardrobe collection.